- Job typeFull-time
- ExperienceFrom 1 year
Job description, tasks
• Establish, maintain, and enhance relationships between the company and external clients;
• Perform continuous active market research with the aim to identify prospective clients to target and look for new sales opportunities;
• Identify and contact potential customers (phone, face-to-face meetings);
• Present and promote Cyprus Inform product range to customers;
• Develop, prepare and present offers to existing and potential clients;
• Follow up on commitments towards the customer and perform post-sale support as well as strive to make repeated sales to existing client base;
• Identify gaps in own work compared to company targets, strive to continuously improve own sales techniques and contribute to overall sales team development;
• Work in close co-operation with other members of the Sales team.
• Written and oral fluency in English, Russian (Greek would be considered a strong advantage);
• Perfect understanding of Cypriot market;
• Proven track records in sales industry;
• B category driving license and private car with possibility to use it for business needs;
• Strong desire to invest efforts into own development;
• Proactive attitude.
• Competitive remuneration;
• High commissions;
• Abilities to excel professionally, job enrichment, possibilities for career escalation;
• Social benefits.
Retail team member
Έμπειρη τηλεφωνήτρια από λεμεσό
Πρακτορείο ιπποδρομιακών και ποδοσφαιρικών στοιχημaτων
Πωλήτης προϊόντων τεχνολογίας
International sales manager of led lighting.
Άτομα για marketing