Administrative assistant - development
- Job type Full-time
- Experience From 1 year
Prime Property Group is one of the fastest growing real estate companies on the Cyprus market, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction and other related services. Prime Property Group is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for an Administrator.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• General administrative support including mailing, scanning, copying, faxing and etc.
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• Maintain and update data base
• Provide full assistance to the department
• Various daily tasks with project managers, accounting, aftersales, lawyers and etc.
Requirements for the position:
• Microsoft office skills is a must
• Fluent English and Greek is a must (speaking, reading, writing)
• Russian language will be an advantage.
• Organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• 2 years of experience at the same or similar position
What do we offer:
• Young, dynamic and friendly working environment.
• Fast growing company with potential career perspectives.
• Interesting and challenging daily tasks within various departments of the company.
• Comfortable and prestigious offices in the middle of Tourist Area in Limassol.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV with a subject “Administrative assistant” to hr
Please include a professional picture.
Priority will be given to all CV with photo.
Back office officer
Digital content writer
Recruitment of a civi engineer and an accountant
Bossa nova cyprus
Ατομα για εργασια
Secretary for real estate office