Customer support specialist
- Job type Full-time
- Experience From 1 year
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist to join the growing support team of our web-based entertainment project based in Limassol. The company offers an excellent working environment, a competitive remuneration package and the chance to work for a developing international company.
Be aware that we operate in weekly shift cycles (morning, evening, night).
- Answer Customer Support emails quickly and efficiently;
- Handling and resolving customer complaints;
- Investigate complaints about unauthorised behaviour of users;
- Report bugs to technical team;
- Report abnormal increase in complaints to management team;
- Moderate content (photos, videos, IDs etc.)
- Convenient office in the center of Limassol;
- No dress-code and bureaucracy;
- Young and energetic team;
- Career growth and professional development;
- Medical insurance, corporate mobile number;
- Gym subscription;
- Unlimited coffee and snacks;
- Free lunches.
- Excellent English Language skills (Native English speaker is an advantage);
- Good IT background and knowledge;
- Second Language will be considered a plus (Romanian, French or German);
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (also nights and weekends);
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Experience in Online Customer Support will be considered an advantage;
- Understanding of online payments, refunds, chargebacks and fraud will also be considered an advantage.
The candidate must have EU work permit.
Please send your CV to the email mentioned below.
You might be interested in
Chinese speaking client relations officer
Chinese speaking customer support
Spanish speaking customer relations officer
Japanese speaking customer support officer
Acc manager forex
Delivery at nutribar
Experienced sales assistant