- Job type Full-time
- Experience From 3 years
We’re looking for Product manager to a large complex web application.
- 8+ years of total experience in the software industry
- 1-3 years Product Management/Business Analyst/Product Ownership experience.
- 4-5 years Quality Assurance Engineer experience
- 3-4 years Team Leading experience
- Technical background, as well as strong understanding of the business side of a matter;
- Experience with best practices such as MVP, UDD etc., understanding of different software development philosophies such as Agile, Kanban, TDD, etc.
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and transpose them into clear and concise documentation;
- English speaking and a great written and verbal communicator
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Law
MarketingCY is looking for a Product Manager to lead a cross functional team focused on solving our most difficult technology and infrastructure problems. The PM role operates across the entire life-cycle of the product, from research, to design, to development, to testing and release. This is an opportunity to shepherd ideas from conception through to a live product. The PM will become an expert on the inner workings of the MarketingCY platform and have a tangible impact on the user base of the largest industry in the world. We are a team with experienced professional people and this is a chance to see how the product starts it's way to growth.
The ideal candidate is a structured thinker who can synthesize diverse feedback and turn a vision into a clear plan of action.
— You will build a disruptive technology in the largest global industry
— You will help drive the direction of an evolving product through your insights and execution
— You will work with a team of passionate product and technology entrepreneurs.
— Because you want to make an impact, and love what you do every day!
Competitive salary / Stock options / Personal Growth
Chief technology officer
Senior quality assurance engineer
Technical support assistant
Junior technical support officers
Front-end web developer