- Experience From 1 year
- Job type Full-time
CpmStars is looking for a Copywriter to assist in drafting various communications including web copy, blogs, social media posts, ad copy, marketing collateral, direct marketing campaigns, and similar creative works. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to use compelling language to convey carefully crafted messages across multiple mediums including digital advertising, email campaigns, websites, video and social media.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
In order to apply, please submit a writing sample, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
• Work with the creative team to understand and execute content strategy for digital campaigns
• Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
• Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
• Assist in preparing content blogs, whitepapers, marketing emails, social media posts, website copy and digital ads.
• Assist marketing team with drafting various forms of internal communications such as sales documents, marketing reports and presentation content
• Edit and proofread copy as needed
You might be interested in
Warehouse inventory accountant
Chinese speaking marketing manager
Oδηγός χωρίς επαγγελματική άδεια
Βοηθός ατόμου με αναπηρία
Βοηθός σε συνεργείο αυτοκινήτων