Personal assistant to director
- Experience Any
- Job type Part-time
Chase Buchanan are an international wealth management firm based in Limassol. We are currently recruiting for a personal assistant to the director.
Based in the Limassol office close to the municipal gardens the role involves a wide range of tasks to assist the director in all aspects of his role.
This includes managing the diary of the director. Contact with the director’s personal clients to provide administrative support to them as and when action is needed to manage their relationship with the director. Managing the client new business pipeline for the director, including contact with platform providers, dealing houses and advisers as well as the existing admin team. Contacting existing clients and ongoing prospects internationally by telephone or email on behalf of the director to arrange calls, face to face meetings, annual reviews, outstanding administration or follow up calls.
Successful candidates must have excellent organisational skills and a high level of English language as most of the work is conducted with British expatriates and UK based companies. Very strong computer skills are also an advantage as is previous experience in similar roles. The successful candidate will be the main point of reference for the director in assisting him to manage his workload with the goal being successfully enhancing the efficiency of the director’s daily schedule.
15 hours per week, 3 hours per day (flexible) Monday to Friday. €8 per hour paid monthly plus annual bonus (Annual bonus paid in January: Min €500 Max €1,500 depending on profitability).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Good computer skills (MS Office & Outlook)
- Experience in personal assistant / administration / customer service roles
- Someone seeking a career in or already working within financial services
- Experience in sales positions will be considered an advantage but is not required
- A team player who takes personal responsibility for their work
Immediate start available. To apply, please send your CV along with covering email.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Managing & booking review meetings with clients
- Managing diary in particular call backs, new business chases, chasing outstanding LOA’s & follow ups – creating a daily task list for the Director
- Manage administration of existing clients (withdrawals, updated POID, etc) and new business pipeline (outstanding info from prospects)
- Quarterly valuations for existing clients
- Birthday wishes for clients