- Job type Full-time
- Experience From 1 year
A CySEC regulated company based in Limassol is seeking to recruit an Accountant to join its growing Team.
The position will involve monthly booking, preparation of financial statements under, reporting under CySEC, VAT as well as assistance in the monthly reporting for consolidation purposes, among others. The ideal candidate will have a experience in the Forex Industry.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Handle monthly Bookeeping
• Preparation of financial statements and management accounts
• Preparation of VAT
• Assisting in preparation of quarterly board meeting packs
• Preparation of relevant CySEC reports
• Assisting team in monthly preparation of monthly analytics: intercompany, forex and translation reserve reconciliations, overheads analysis and variance analysis with the ability to investigate and explain variances
• Assistance with other tasks as may be required from time to time
LCCI or ACCA trainee with one year working experience in a relevant role
Knowledge of financial reporting
Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (mainly Microsoft Excel)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.