- Experience Any
- Job type Part-time
Vitalscope Management Ltd, a corporate administration and a consulting company, is looking for an administrator/ secretary with bookkeeping/accounting skills for a part time job (4-5 hours per day, Mon-Fri, flexible hours).
- Responsibility, self-discipline, accurateness, good literacy (must).
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian (must).
- Eligible to work in Cyprus without a special work permit (must).
- Knowledge of Greek language (advantage).
- Proficiency in Excel is a must;
- Education in bookkeeping and accounting sphere (advantage).
- Work experience on a position of bookkeeper, accountant, office manager or corporate administrator (advantage).
- invoicing, including without limitation:
-Reconciliation of sales and services invoices;
-Monitoring of timely settlement of annual levies payment for a portfolio of clients in various jurisdictions;
-Liaison with corporate providers and registered agents for the purposes of outstanding fees settlement (monthly update);
-Preparation of payment plans for treasury department and monitoring of timely settlement;
-keeping a track record of utilities payments and other services invoices for a number of clients’ premises and cars;
-collection of outstanding fees.
- support of the document flow (especially in connection with the requirements of company clients' auditors);
- preparation of the sets of corporate documents for the purposes of KYC, corporate due diligence;
- answering on telephone calls, incoming e-mails;
- clerical and administration assistance;
- photocopying, scanning and printing various documents.
- liaising with banks, custodians, investment firms regarding clients’ KYC and corporate issues;
- update and maintenance of internal records and databases;
- organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information, maintenance of documentation archive (in hardcopies and electronic form);
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
Benefits/ employment terms:
- part time job (Monday to Friday, 4-5 hours per day, flexible hours) in the office located in the center of Limassol;
- medical insurance according to the standard policy of the employer;
- all benefits and conditions as mandatory required by the applicable laws;
- remuneration conditions will be discussed with successful candidates.