Cocosoil for snails/reptils terrariums
I bought two packs from Russia for my snail but my "Neatnik" didn't like it.
I'm selling 1 and a half packs.
From their website:
UDeco Forest CocoSoil - Natural ground for terrariums "Coconut substrate"
• Environmentally friendly, moisture-absorbing and breathable terrarium ground from crushed coconut peel.
• Used in terrariums with moisture-loving reptiles and amphibians.
• Great for keeping terrarium invertebrates - snails, arachnids and insects.
• Used for growing plants and seedlings.
• Place the briquette in an airtight container of 8 liters and add 4 liters of warm water.
• From a briquette ≃ 600 grams you can get 7-8 liters of soil.
• Rinse and dry the resulting substrate a little.