Ocean view villa 5 bedroom sleeps 10 located in pissouri, limassol
- Postal code 4607
- Area 200 m²
Heavenly five bedroom villa, situated on a quiet, cul de sac road, located in the blissful village of Pissouri. Only 2 km to the well known bay and walking distance to the cobbled village with lovely tavernas, shops, supermarkets, doctors, dentist, bars and unique shops.
Indoors this property comprises of a recently renovated modern kitchen with built in appliances, centre island with induction hob and extractor. It has a semi open plan layout which leads to the bright, sunny lounge with a feature real fireplace. There is a set of patio doors leading out to garden. The lounge is open plan with a dining area and featured arch breakfast bar looking into the kitchen.
There are 2 downstairs bedrooms. The first one has a double bed, laminate wood flooring and a guest bathroom with shower. The other downstairs bedroom has two twin single beds which also connect to make a double if you would prefer and a guest bathroom. Indoors this property comprises of a recently renovated modern kitchen with built in appliances, centre island with induction hob and extractor. It has a semi open plan layout which leads to the bright, sunny lounge with a feature real fireplace. There is a set of patio doors leading out to garden. The lounge is open plan with a dining area and featured arch breakfast bar looking into the kitchen.
Door leading into double garage with utility area, fitted with plenty of storage cupboards, sink, washer and dryer. With side door leading to garden.
Upstairs are the three double bedrooms with laminate wooden flooring, one with a large glass panelled enclosed balcony overlooking rear garden. There is an upstairs family bathroom with a bath. In addition is the exceptionally large master bedroom with laminate, wooden flooring, patio doors leading to large, glass panelled balcony overlooking rear garden, dressing area and en-suite bathroom with walk in shower and underfloor heating.
The garden is one of the most elite features of the property. Sprinkled with alluring palm trees giving that true Mediterranean feel. As you enter outside, there is instantly a covered terrace with outside garden furniture, overlooking the open green area and partial sea views to watch the sunsets right with a glass of wine. There are also rear and side uncovered terraces and steps down to the patio area with the kidney shaped private swimming pool and outdoor tiled shower.
The villa is fully air conditioned, with central heating. There is a very private garage fit for two cars and access to the house down the side.
The property itself is built on a large plot of 1350m2 and has a 240 sqm build with full gas central heating throughout, electric driveway gates and a electric garage door.
Pissouri village atmosphere is friendly and laid back, with the residents being extremely welcoming to newcomers and holiday makers. There is also a surprisingly vibrant nightlife, with regular live entertainment in the square during the summer, plus the bars and restaurants are open generous hours for both tourists and residents. The village conveniently provides all essential amenities required for a relaxing holiday. With the village centre being 2km from Pissouri beach, you can take a short drive to the coast to either try out a water sport or just simply relax.
Enquire about our mid-stay cleaning services and our selection of welcome packs to choose from. High chairs and cots can be provided on request.
All pools are cleaned twice a week from 1st april- 31th october, and cleaned once a week between 1st november-31st march by certified pool cleaners.
PLEASE NOTE: Minimum stay - 5 days.
We are taking bookings for 2019 and 2020.
To reserve your dates you must pay 25% of the asking price, the remaining 75% balance is then due 1 month prior to your arrival date.
SUNSHINE LUXURY VILLAS LTDVerified account
Posting since jun, 2019 Other ads from this seller
Phone no.: +35725281709