Customer service officer - cashier
- Experience Any
- Job type Full-time
The company: SMARTPAY SERVICES PAYMENT INSTITUTION
Activity: A Payment Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus with a Head Office in Nicosia and customer service points around Cyprus. The institution offers payment services for more than 12 years in Cyprus and more than 9 years in Greece with a separate licensed local entity.
Position: Customer Service Officer
Smart Pay is looking for a Customer Service Officer (Cashier). You will be responsible for welcoming, informing and helping our customers to complete transactions with our money transfer systems and related services which meet their needs, in compliance with rules, internal procedures and legal requirements.
You will do:
• Provide the necessary advice, product information.
• Perform money transfer transactions or any other related service
• Respond to telephone inquiries from customer on all aspects of our services
• Minimum languages, English
• Possibility to work in shifts, working day – any day of the week.
• Proficiency with software such as Word, Excel. Good knowledge of the Windows environment and a certain ease in the use of computer tools.
• Problem solving, integrity, intelligence, energy
Net Salary: EURO 950 Full time work.
The successful candidate should be able to work in Cyprus without special work permits.