Holiday rental officer
- Experience Any
- Job type Full-time
We are looking for a professional, motivated individual to be responsible for promotion, booking, and management of holiday rentals in the Eastern Cyprus area. This will include using online tools and programs to list and promote holiday properties, forging relationships with partners and companies in the area to create cooperation agreements, and communicate with clients and owners via email and telephone.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Use online booking software to list and promote properties, manage calendars, and communicate with guests.
• Communicate with owners via phone and email to create rental agreements and contracts.
• Communicate with clients via phone and email to manage bookings and payments and to assist clients with any needs during their stay.
• Communicate with agents & co-operators to create relationships, disseminate information, and schedule viewings
• View properties with potential customers to promote the property
• Negotiate with companies and operators to create mutually beneficial cooperation agreements.
• Follow and research current holiday rental prices and marketing trends.
• Track rental unit utilities and assure quality for the guests by managing cleaning, repairs, and welcome packages.
• Create promotions and incentives to stimulate rentals in shoulder and off-seasons.
• At least 2 years’ experience in bookings, sales, or customer service preferred
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Fluency in Greek and Russian is a bonus
• Strong organizational skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of online booking systems, channels, and technologies
• Able to work without supervision
• Must be self-motivated and dependable
• University degree in marketing, business, hospitality, or a related field is a bonus
This is a full time position in an office environment but will require you to also visit properties and meet with clients and co-operators away from the office. A valid driver's licence is required.
If you feel you fit this description, please email your CV or give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you!