- Job type Full-time
- Experience Any
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise / National /Alamo team that is committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a car rental company that is rapidly expanding and growing and exciting careers and opportunities are made possible. It's a fast-paced, people-oriented business.
Enterprise, National and Alamo have two exciting opportunities for Rental Agents.
1) Rental Agent (Larnaca)
2) Rental Agent (Paphos)
The Rental Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. Facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
• Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
• Offer optional products to meet customer needs.
• Prepare all arrival and return documents accurately and completely.
• Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
• Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
• Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
• Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
• Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
• Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
• Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
• Must be at least 25 years of age.
• Valid Driving Licence (Manual Transmission)
• Excellent Command of the English Language
• A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
• Eligible to work in Cyprus
• Must be able to work Full Time - Shifts include weekends, evenings, nights and holidays.
• Russian is considered as an advantage.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please send us your CV at