Carbide steel grinder chain disc 22mm arbor 14 teeth wood carving disc
- Condition New
- Grinder Disc Chain Saw takes the muscle work out of cutting, carving, removing and sculpting of wood, plastics,
ice and hard rubber with their speed and maneuverability.
- The chain saw blade is held in place between two steel plates which provides a secure grip for carving.
- Regardless of grain or knots the blade cuts through the material with ease to the user.
Material: Carbide Steel
Diameter: 5" (125mm)
Arbor: 7/8" (22mm)
Teeth: 14 Teeth
Max. speed: 13500rpm (advice 10000-13000rpm)
Chain thickness: 5MM
Fits For: 5"(125mm) Angle Grinder
- Use in any direction
- Double saw teeth
- Anti-kickback action
- The 14 teeth design 14 link chain saw circlet provides a smooth “finished” surface which is great for minimal sanding afterwards.
- Chains can be either be sharpened using a chain saw file or replaced as need be.
- Great for curved work, like the inside of bowls, for fast waste removal.
- Used for cutting, carving, removing and sculpting of wood, plastics, ice and hard rubber.
1pc x Grinder Disc and Chain
Posting since feb, 2017 Other ads from this seller
Car jet wash
Carpenters wooden flatbed plane no-w14
Air compressor and nail gun kit
Makita battery 5ah new
Neilson spanners / wrenches
Carpenters shaped wooden plane no141
Power tools 3-piece kit
Power tools - 5 pcs
Μακιτα βιδολογος με κορδέλες για γυψοσανίδες new
Makita sds 36v bare tool
Check for updates in favorites section