Business development manager mena - hassaniya, nobiin, amharic/oromo
A growing Ecommerce project is expanding its operations and seeking to hire Business Development Managers for the MENA region.
What you’ll be doing
- Constantly research the market identifying new growth opportunities;
- Build, manage and maintain a new partnership pipeline;
- Identify, prioritise, attract, and onboard payment providers;
- Negotiate partnership terms and conditions;
- Manage and update CRM.
- Hard-working professional with 1 year of experience in sales or business development;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills;
- Native speaking fluency in Sudanese Arabic or Hassānīya or Amharic/Oromo;
- Highly ambitious, open, and innovative mindset;
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with strong multi-tasking abilities;
- Fluent in Arabic and English, French as an advantage.
- Working in an international team;
- A Limassol-based office;
- Professional growth and development;
- Work visa, healthy lunches, a rewarding pay that reflects your qualification and performance;
- Empowering and micromanagement-free environment.
Check for updates in favorites section