Part-time receptionist/legal secretary
- Τύπος εργασίας Μερική απασχόληση
- Εμπειρία Από 1 έτος
This role is based in central Nicosia and reports directly to the Managing Partner. It offers growth and learning opportunities for a motivated self-starter seeking to develop career in office administration and/or legal practice.
This position is on a part-time basis (around 20 hours per week). We can adjust the working hours to the schedule of university classes/other commitments wherever possible, noting that work in the afternoon is generally required.
• Native Greek speaker. Fluent in English. Knowledge of Russian would be an advantage.
• Excellent administrative and communication skills. Pleasant personality and demeanour.
• Advanced typing skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
• Great attention to deadlines and details.
• Ability to work in a team-based environment with another two secretaries, jointly supporting a group of attorneys.
• Excellent organisational skills and strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
• Openness to learn, take on new responsibilities and challenging tasks.
• Flexibility to work late in the evening in exceptional circumstances.
• Provide general administrative support to the Managing Partner and other lawyers.
• Answer phone calls and deal with clients.
• Maintain files and assist with queries.
• Greet office visitors and guests and provide directions to clients.
• Maintain a neat and professional reception area.
• Prepare conference rooms for meetings and assist with catering requests.
• Receive and sort mail deliveries.
• Issue invoices and collect payments.
• Assist foreign visitors with directions and all inquiries.
How to apply
To apply, please send your current CV. Please remember to outline your motivations and provide details of your qualifications and availability to work Mon-Fri.
We look forward to hearing from you and will contact all applicants.