- Τύπος εργασίας Πλήρης απασχόληση
- Εμπειρία Οποιαδήποτε
• arrangement of execution of documents and order of documents at the request of the clients and/or other staff;
• preparation of the sets of corporate documents for the purposes of KYC, corporate due diligence;
• answering on telephone calls, incoming e-mails;
• coordination of document flow;
• clerical and administration assistance;
• photocopying, scanning and printing various documents;
Regular additional duties:
• preparation of standard documents drafts (according to template) and standard translation (English, Russian);
• assistance and participation in implementation of corporate procedures, maintenance of corporate registers;
• liaising with banks, custodians, investment firms regarding clients’ KYC and corporate issues;
• update and maintenance of internal records and databases;
• organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information, maintenance of documentation archive (in hardcopies and electronic form);
• sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
Occasional (rare) additional duties:
• invoicing, including without limitation:
• Reconciliation of sales and services invoices;
• Monitoring of timely settlement of annual levies payment for a portfolio of clients in various jurisdictions;
• Liaison with corporate providers and registered agents for the purposes of outstanding fees settlement (monthly update);
• Preparation of payment plans for treasury department and monitoring of timely settlement;
• keeping a track record of utilities payments and other services invoices for a number of clients’ premises and cars;
• Responsibility, self-discipline, accurateness, good literacy.
• Excellent knowledge of English is essential.
• Eligible to work in Cyprus without a special work permit (must).
• Education in secretarial sphere is an advantage.
• Knowledge of Greek and/or Russian languages is an advantage.
• Work experience on administrative, secretarial, office manager positions in corporate administration or consulting companies is an advantage.
• full time job (Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm with 1 hour lunch break) in the office located in the center of Limassol;
• medical insurance according to the policies of the employer;
• 13th salary bonus;
• remuneration conditions will be discussed with successful candidates.