- Τύπος εργασίας Πλήρης απασχόληση
- Εμπειρία Από 3 χρόνια
Full-stack web developer :
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about programming and has excellent problem-solving abilities. If you are that person and you are also ambitious, reliable, and trustworthy - a great opportunity awaits.
Serious candidates will be asked to show and explain previous projects to demonstrate their web development abilities.
• Functions as the primary developer for one or many projects
• Periodically updates production applications
• Works with HTML and CSS
• Estimates deadlines for development of tasks based on user stories
• Architects simple to moderately complex programming solutions within boundaries of project budgets
• Communicates programming concepts with technical and non-technical team members
• Spends a portion of time in project meetings with internal and external team members
• Demonstrates above-average problem-solving skills
• Stays engaged in the understanding and mastering of various software design methodologies and programming patterns.
• Stays engaged in the understanding and execution of various project methodologies like Scrum and Agile
• 3 Years of Experience working with Laravel
• A degree in computer science or related field.
• A positive “CanDo” attitude and a commitment to quality work
• Willingness to work overtime when need
• Mastery of object-oriented programming and design patters
• Above-average to excellent SQL abilities
• Ability to collaborate with other developers on shared projects
• A knack for problem solving
• Ability to work within existing code (including frameworks and libraries)
•Familiarity with version control software (Git)
•Experience with RESTful interfaces, AJAX, and JSON
• Proficient in HTML and CSS
• Working knowledge of Linux and Apache/Nginx
The following items are not required, however, are strongly preferred.
• Experience working on media buying related technologies (RTB)
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
• Experience with MVC frameworks (Angular, BackboneJS, VueJS)
• Experience with LESS/SASS
• Knowledge of popular PHP frameworks (Drupal, WordPress, CodeIgniter, Zend)
• Experience with continuous integration (GitLab CI, Jenkins/Hudson, Travis CI)
• Experience with AWS
What we offer?
• Competitive salary
• Gather experiance in cutting edge technologies
• Career Development opportunities
• Friendly environment and prime location
• Full social benefits and 21 days annual leave.
All the information which will be provided by potential candidates will be confidential.