Plot, geroskipou, paphos
This property will be sold by auction on Wednesday 19 February 2020
• “Κα4” zoned regular shaped residential plot.
• Extending to approximately 572 sq. m.
• Potential for a residential development (subject to obtaining all necessary consents)
• Vacant possession.
• The plot is situated at Geroskipou Municipality, in Paphos district, under Land Reg. No. 0/9358.
• The property adjusts on Pindarou street having a total frontage of approx. 22 m. and it is situated approx. 400 m. south of Geroskipou City hall and Arch. Makariou III Avenue, approx. 2 km from the main coastal road of Geroskipou and within close proximity to schools.
• The immediate area mainly consists of residential/tourist developments such as houses and apartment buildings.
• Residential regular shaped field.
• Road frontage of approx. 22 m. along its south boundary.
• We are informed that the subject property extends to approximately 572 sq. m.
The land was not inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
• Site area extending to approximately 572 sq. m.
• Interested parties are recommended to undertake their own inquiries to confirm property measurements.
• Vacant possession.
• Within the Ka4 Residential Zone which allows for 120% building density, 50% building coverage, 3 floors and up to 13,50 meters height.
The VAT is applicable to this sale, please refer to the legal documents for further details.
Στο Bazaraki από Ιούλ, 2019 Άλλες διαφημίσεις από τον χρήστη
Αριθμός εγγραφής Κτηματομεσίτη: 739
Αρ. Άδειας Κτηματομεσίτη: 376/Ε
Άλλες διαφημίσεις από τον χρήστη
Residential plot in agios tychonas
Apartment in aphrodite hills
Commercial plot, paphos
Office in tripiotis, nicosia
Fields, psematismenos, toxni
Plot in panayia, nicosia
Three bedrooms semi detached house, strovolos, nicosia
Apartment, agios costantinos eleni, nicosia
Plot in tsiflikoudia, limassol
Field situated kynousa village in paphos
Field geroskipou in paphos
Villa in strovolos, nicosia
9:00 a.m - 5:30 p.m