Terms and conditions
- Using Bazaraki
- Rules for posting ads (‘Posting Rules’)
- Abusing Bazaraki.com
- Fees and Services
- Third party rights
- Personal Information
- Resolution of disputes
- Mobile Devices Terms
- 13.1 iOS - Apple
- Refund & Cancellation policy
- Cookies Policy
Terms and Conditions
By accessing www.bazaraki.com, the mobile bazaraki application (Apple store and google play) (the “Bazaraki Application”) and its related websites, services, applications or tools (Collectively referred to as "Bazaraki") you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, which are designed to make sure that Bazaraki works for everyone.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the Cypriot company BZRK Ltd (“the Company”). The Company is duly registered according to the provisions of the Cypriot Companies’ Law CAP. 113 and it is the owner of Bazaraki.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you (the “Agreement”), superseding any prior agreements. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
You accept these Terms and Conditions by clicking the "Create Account" button when registering an account with Bazaraki and by otherwise accessing or using Bazaraki.
Hereinafter the word “we” refers to Bazaraki, the Company, the Company’s owners, the management and the personnel of the Company.
If you are under 18 years old you may use Bazaraki only with the consent of a parent or a guardian.The category “Erotic massage (18+)”, is directed only at people (either users or people who wish to engage in posting an ad) aged 18 years old or over. As a condition of your use of Bazaraki you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the Posting Rules;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false, inaccurate or misleading material or message of any kind;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Bazaraki or the interests or property of Bazaraki users;
- impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Bazaraki;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Bazaraki and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Bazaraki or Bazaraki's copyrights and trademarks;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Bazaraki;
- sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
Regarding the category “Erotic massage (18+)”, users who wish to post an ad on Bazaraki agree to the following:
- You are over the age of 18.
- You consent to provide all necessary information such as your Identity card, date of birth, full name and contact details.
- You consent and accept that Bazaraki has no responsibility for the content of the ads. Exclusive responsibility, whether criminal or any other nature, is solely the person who makes the ad.
- You consent and declare that the photos posted and the services advertised concern the person who posts the ad.
- You consent and declare that the ads in this section are made with your own free will and are not the product of pressure or otherwise by third parties.
- You consent and agree that you will not upload photos of people under the age of 18 or photos of children.
- You consent and agree that Bazaraki does not review users postings and does not participate in the actual transactions between users.
- This section may include sexual content for which Bazaraki has no responsibility.
- You declare that you do not promote or participate in any illegal act that constitutes a criminal or other offence under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Bazaraki and any consequences that may result from your post, including possible prosecution by the competent authorities.
We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the present Terms and Conditions. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user's usage of Bazaraki either temporarily or permanently or refuse a user's registration. If we believe that you are breaching these Terms and Conditions in any way and/or behaving suspiciously on Bazaraki, we may, at our discretion, inform other Bazaraki users that have been in contact with you and recommend that they exercise caution.
Bazaraki is an open platform where users can advertise whatever they wish, provided that this is within reason and in compliance with any legal limitations.
Bazaraki tries to ensure that all the information provided through the advertisements is correct at the time of inclusion but cannot guarantee that the information contained is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete.
Whilst every care has been taken in its preparation, Bazaraki does not make any warranties nor representations as to its accuracy or reliability. We neither accept nor assume any reliability in relation to the contents of these pages which should not be relied upon as accurate. The pages contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept neither responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date nor liability for any failure to do so.
Users are solely responsible for the truth and accuracy of the information they post on Bazaraki in relation to the following:
- their personal information (including their name, age, profession and contact details)
- information concerning the object and/or service they post about, promote, and/or advertise
- being in compliance with the Cyprus laws and regulations in regards to having the right to sell, rent, lease, commission, advertise, promote and/or act as agents in regards to, the objects or services they post on classifieds, advertisements and/or advertisement banners
- information they provide to other users via the chat system.
Users are solely responsible for any consequences that may result from their advertisement.
We reserve the right to refuse or delete or edit advertisements that we believe are inappropriate or otherwise considered unsuitable by Bazaraki for display.
If you post, promote or advertise or try to post, promote or advertise on Bazaraki goods or services that are forbidden by the law of Cyprus or are subject to regulation, or subject to special licensing by the authorities, we reserve the right to pass your details and IP address on to any law enforcement or regulatory authority. If you provide false or inaccurate details or impersonate another party or person, or claim to be authorized to sell, promote or advertise goods or services when you are not, we reserve the right to pass your contact details and IP address on to any law enforcement or regulatory authority.
Bazaraki does not permit the use of the Bazaraki name or logo by third parties without a written license agreement. We do not permit the use of the Bazaraki name or logo on any type of promotional materials, flyers or other websites without the above-mentioned agreement.
All information and materials appearing on Bazaraki are protected by copyright and are the property of Bazaraki or the party credited as the advertiser. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, create derivative works, store electronically, transmit or in any way exploit for commercial gains or otherwise, any content or posted information on the Site.
All content displayed on Bazaraki is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights.
The information and links contained on Bazaraki are being provided for general information purposes only. When you access certain links on Bazaraki you may access other websites. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or accuracy of such web sites linked to Bazaraki, or for the products, services or other items offered through such web sites.
The information and/or opinions contained on Bazaraki are provided without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers found on or through Bazaraki, including payment and delivery of related goods, properties or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser.
In no event do we accept liability for any reliance placed by any person on the information contained on Bazaraki.
In no event, including (without limitation) negligence, will the Company, the Company’s owners, the management and the personnel of Bazaraki be liable:
- for false or inaccurate information posted on Bazaraki, advertised on Bazaraki or otherwise provided to Bazaraki and its representatives by the users.
- for any loss or damage of any kind, including (without limitation) any direct, special indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in or linking to Bazaraki and/or other sites via Bazaraki.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
Bazaraki cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that any content or files available for downloading through Bazaraki or delivered via email through Bazaraki will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Please also see clause 07: Liability.
- Only one account is available for each user. Phone numbers, which have been identified by technical analysis that they belong to the same person are determined as duplicates and are merged into one account.
- No contact details in titles or descriptions are allowed. Please add them to the corresponding fields. That way you will have more room to describe what you are advertising.
- Please use clean, clear and accurate photos. You cannot place your contact information (phone number, address, email, link on facebook) on product images. Images with words like “urgent”, “clearance”, “for sale” “good price” and so on are also prohibited. Misleading, fraudulent images are not allowed.
- You cannot post pictures of products that you do not own.
- It is acceptable when a photo contains a logo written only at the bottom or in the middle of the photo using small and transparent letters.
- No links to other websites in your ad are permitted.
- You are advised to post your ad under the most suitable category. This will give you the best exposure and keep our site clean and tidy.
- You can post one ad per item, and one item per ad. Just so nobody gets confused, do not post duplicate ads.
- You cannot use the name Bazaraki in the description of your post.
- Only sell a product if you have physical possession of it.
- Real estate and General products out of Cyprus are prohibited. We only allow car imports from the United Kingdom and Cyprus.
- No spam, please. This includes ad spam and keyword spamming in ads;
- If you have sold it, please take the ad down.
- Only posts about real estate in the Republic of Cyprus are allowed.
- Bazaraki operates as an advertising platform and not as a licensed real estate agent. As such it cannot provide assistance with any transactions related to real estate.
- Bazaraki is not in contact with the interested sellers or buyers.
- Bazaraki is not in contact with the interested landlords or tenants.
- Only owners of real estate, developers, agents, legal representatives of owners of real estate pursuant to a relevant Power of Attorney and first degree relatives of the owners or real estate can list real estate on Bazaraki.
- Bazaraki cannot arrange viewings of the listed properties.
- The information on Bazaraki is provided purely for informative purposes and does not constitute or form part of any offer or invitation by Bazaraki to sell or to rent real estate and it should not form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with or act as any inducement to enter into, any contract or commitment whatsoever with respect to any such real estate.
- Person/s or companies listing real estate on Bazaraki must at all times ensure that listing details are true and correct. Please note that any misrepresentation or misleading listings will be removed without notice.
- All enquiries in relation to real estate, must go to the persons listing the property.
- According to the relevant legislation to be considered a bona fide purchaser for value (i.e. a purchaser acting in good faith) you have to make reasonable enquiries before you proceed to buy any real estate. Therefore, interested buyers should independently ensure that the information in relation to the real estate they are interested in is true and correct. The interested buyers are advised to request title deeds of the property and/or a search from the Land Registry to establish, amongst others, the following: the true owner of the property, the size of the property, whether the property has a mortgage or other charges.
- The information supplied by third parties with reference to listing advertising properties are not guaranteed by Bazaraki, validity need to be confirmed via contacting person/s or agents who listed the property. If at any time you may think that any listing is misrepresenting true facts or is misleading, then please report the listing though the Bazaraki Help page and the listing and the persons that posted it, will be investigated, and if your claim is justified the listing will be removed from Bazaraki.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers found on or through Bazaraki, including payment of a deposit or any other amount in relation to the purchase or real estate, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any dealings in relation to real estate.
- Any form of fiduciary or estate agency relationship between us and the users, owners or real estate, developers and agents does not exist.
- We strongly recommend that you use the services of a lawyer prior to proceeding with any form of real estate transaction.
- Enhancing drugs;
- Animal parts;
- Cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, liquid for smoking and related products;
- Competing websites;
- Dangerous and/or illegal gases and substances;
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia;
- Medication only available by prescription;
- Food, drink and supplements;
- Firearms and ammunition (even if it is legal to buy them);
- Steel arms (knife etc);
- Fireworks of any kind;
- Historical artifacts / protected heritage goods;
- Personal information or mailing lists;
- Stolen objects;
- Terroristic propaganda / accessories;
- Threatened / protected wild life, plants and insects;
- Threatening, discriminating, violent or offensive behavior;
- Trade in human beings;
- Any kind of currency (except for numismatic purposes);
- Gift cards, vouchers, coupons, tickets, gift certificates;
- Fortune-telling, magical services, supplies and goods;
- Personal hygiene devices;
- Online and offline money loans, company liquidation and credit services;
- MLM, Pyramid and referral schemes
The following animals are forbidden by law to be imported in Cyprus, Sale, Advertise for Sale, Offer or Animal Exposure
- Any animals that belong in the family of Antilocapridae
- Any animals that belong in the family of Bovidae (Antelope, Bison, Buffalo, Wildbeest, Impala, Gazelle)
- Any animals that belong in the family of Camelidae (Llama, Dromedary, Camel, Alpaca, Vicuna, Guanaco)
- Any animals that belong in the family of Carnivora (Candilae, Felidae, Mustelids, badger, Raccoon, Skunks and any other similar that belong in this families) - (Exception in Dogs Canis lupus familiaris)
- Any animals that belong in the family of Crocodylia (Crocodile, Alligators, Gharial and any other similar that belong in this families)
- Any animals that belong in the family of Cervidae (Deers, Moose, Muntjac. Elk, Chital, Reindeer, Roe deer and any other similar that belong in this families)
- Any animals that belong in the family of Diprotodontia (for example: Kangaroo, Wallaby, Koala, Wombat
- Any animals that belong in the family of Equidae (Exception in: horses, donkeys)
- Any animals that belong in the family of Suidae
- Any animals that belong in the family of Tayassuidae
- Cyprus warbler (Sylvia melanothorax)
- Cyprus wheatear (Oenanthe cypriaca)
- Short - toed treecreeper (certhia brachydactyla dorotheae)
- Eurasian jay (Garrulus glandarius glaszneri)
- Scops Owl (Otus Scops cyprius)
- Coal Tit (Periparus ater cypriotes)
Invasive Alien Species which are under EU legislation (Regulation 1143/2014), are not allowed to be imported, kept, bred, sold, exchanged or released into the environment.
- Crab - mitten crab
- Sciurus - Fox squirrel
- Crow - Crow
- Crayfish - Καραβίδας (for example: Procambarus clarkii, Procambarus fallax f. Virginalis, Marbled crayfish, Red swamp crayfish, Pacifastacus leniusculus Signal crayfish, Orconectes limosus Spiny, cheek crayfish, Orconectes virilis Virile crayfish
- Muntiacus reevesi Muntjac deer
- Trachemys scripta - Yellow-bellied Slider, Redeared Slider, Cumberland Slider
- Duck(example: Oxyura jamaicensis, Ruddy duck)
- Threskiornis aethiopicus - Sacred ibis
- Herpestes javanicus - Small Asian mongoose
- Nasua nasua - South American coati
- Pseudorasbora parva - Topmouth gudgeon
- Alophochen aegyptiacus - Egyptian goose
- Procyon lotor Raccoon
- Nyctereutes procyonoides - Raccoon dog
- Ondantra zibenthicus
- Sciurus niger Fox squirrel
- Sciurus carolinensis Grey squirrel
- Callosciurus erythraeus Pallas's squirrel
- Tamias sibiricus Siberian chipmunk
And any other animal that might belong to wild life
Bazaraki and Bazaraki’s users work together to keep Bazaraki working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the reporting system.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Bazaraki if we think that they are creating problems, infringing the rights of third parties or acting inconsistently with the present Terms and Conditions (including, without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing Bazaraki personnel or other users). However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Bazaraki or not, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on Bazaraki and we do not accept any liability for unauthorized or unlawful content on Bazaraki or use of Bazaraki by users.
Using Bazaraki is generally free, but we sometimes charge a fee for certain services. If the service you use incurs a fee or the payment of a specific fee for its posting, you'll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. Our fees are quoted in euros, and we may change them from time to time. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services.
You acknowledge that your ads may be deleted from the Bazaraki in case we believe these Terms and Conditions, including our Posting Rules, are breached, either directly or indirectly. We reserve the right not to refund the Bazaraki users for any fees paid through the use of Bazaraki.
Please also see clause 14: Refund and Cancellation Policy.
Bazaraki contains content from us, you, and other users. Bazaraki is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or via Bazaraki is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from Bazaraki without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in Bazaraki. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of Bazaraki (other than your own content). When you give us content, you grant us and represent that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, design, database and intellectual property rights to that content, in any media whether now known or to be discovered in the future.
Bazaraki may at times use third party data suppliers to supplement the information you have provided in an ad. This could include descriptions, product specifications and other content. You may use such information solely in connection with your Bazaraki ad during the time your ad is on the Bazaraki site. The information provided may be subject to copyright, trademark and/or other protections. You agree not to remove any such protected information and/or create any derivative works based on the content (other than by including them in your ads). This permission is subject to modification or revocation at any time at Bazaraki sole discretion.
You may not have the opportunity to review all of the supplemental data before posting an ad. Bazaraki is not responsible for the accuracy of any third party supplied supplemental data. You continue to be responsible for ensuring that your ads are accurate, do not include misleading information and fully comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you notice inaccuracies in this data after your ad appears on the site please get in touch with us.
Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright, design and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). A large number of products of all sorts are offered on Bazaraki by private individuals in the Republic of Cyprus. Entitled parties, in particular owners of copyright, trademark rights or other rights can report any advertisement which may infringe on their rights and submit a request for such advertisement to be removed. If a legal representative of the entitled party reports this to us in the correct manner, products infringing on the intellectual property rights will be removed by Bazaraki.
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
We do not review users' postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on Bazaraki comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what's offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any kind of nature of the posting any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the operation and availability of our sites, services, applications or tools.
Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use Bazaraki, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Despite the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or any third party (whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability in tort, by statute or otherwise) is limited to the greater of (a) the total fees you pay to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and (b) 100 Euros.
Please also see clause 02: Rules for posting ads (‘Posting Rules’)
If you have a dispute with one or more Bazaraki users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under to enforce any term of this Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party specified in this Agreement.
By using Bazaraki, you agree to the collection, transfer, storage and use of your personal information by Bazaraki on Bazaraki servers located in various countries. You also agree to receive marketing communications from us.
We undertake to use any information that will be made available to us to provide our services with due confidentiality unless disclosure of any such information becomes legally necessary. In such a case, Bazaraki will take all appropriate security measures as deemed necessary. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the information and other personal data as required will be used within and for the purposes of the provision of services by Bazaraki. Personal data may be used, stored, processed and transmitted only for the purpose of providing the services provided by Bazaraki. You hereby certify that you consent to the provision of your personal data for the purposes stated herein.
If a dispute arises between you and Bazaraki, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to the Bazaraki Help page. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. You also agree that any claim or dispute you may have against the Company and/or Bazaraki and/or its personnel, must be resolved by the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, void or for any other reason unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update the Terms and Conditions at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting. By using Bazaraki after we have posted notice of such modifications, alterations or updates you agree to be bound by such revised Terms and Conditions.
Application Use. Bazaraki grants you the right to use the Bazaraki Application only for your personal use. You must comply with all applicable laws and third-party terms of agreement when using the Bazaraki Application (e.g. your wireless data service agreement.
The Bazaraki Application may not contain the same functionality available on the www.bazaraki.com website. Your download and use of the Bazaraki Application is at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damages to your hardware device(s) or loss of data that results from the download or use of the Bazaraki Application. Intellectual Property - Applications.
Bazaraki owns, or is the licensee to, all rights, title, and interest in and to the Bazaraki Application, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions, and restorations thereof.
You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Bazaraki Application and you will not remove, obscure, or alter the Bazaraki copyright notice, trademarks or other proprietary rights, notices affixed to, contained within, or accessed in conjunction with or by any Bazaraki Application. Additional Terms. Additional terms and conditions that apply to you based on the mobile device the Bazaraki Application is installed on:
If the service you use incurs a fee, you'll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. Our fees are quoted in Euros, and we may change them from time to time. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services.
You are responsible for paying the Bazaraki fees when they are due. If you do not, without prejudice to any other right or remedy we may be entitled to under these Terms and Conditions or by law, we may limit your ability to use Bazaraki.
You acknowledge that your ads may be deleted from the Bazaraki in case we believe these Terms and Conditions, including our Posting Rules, are breached, either directly or indirectly. We reserve the right not to refund the Bazaraki users for any fees paid through the use of Bazaraki.
Moreover, Bazaraki users cannot cancel the services already paid to Bazaraki.
This Privacy Notice describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information. It applies to any Bazaraki site where this Privacy Notice appears in the footer, and to any Bazaraki application, service, or tool (collectively "Services") where this Privacy Notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices.
By using our Services or registering for an account with us, you are accepting our Terms and Conditions, this Privacy Notice and our Cookies Policy, and you are consenting to our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice.
You are contracting with the Company and/or Bazaraki (the data controller) which is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information in accordance with our global privacy standards as well as applicable national laws. Bazaraki may transfer your personal information to third party processors in other countries including other members of the Bazaraki corporate family as described in this Privacy Notice. We may process and retain your personal information on our servers in various countries in the world where our data centres are located.
"Personal information" is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that Bazaraki has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
We may amend this Privacy Notice at any time by posting an updated Privacy Notice with the amended terms on this site.
We collect, process, and retain personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use when you: use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services.
The personal information we collect includes the following:
Personal information you give us when you use our Services or register for an account with us:
- Any identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us.
- Buying or selling information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in.
- Other content that you may generate, or that is connected to your account and your use of our website including your use of various website functions
- Financial and billing information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction which is held by our trusted payment processing service providers.
- You may also provide us with your information by submitting a web form, updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services.
- Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services or register for an account with us
- We also collect information about your interaction with our Services, your advertising preferences, and your communications with us. This is information we receive from the devices (including mobile devices) you use when you use our Services, register for an account with us, provide information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services. This information includes the following: device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, and unique device token.
- Geo-location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device's 'Settings' menu.
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information.
Personal information we collect using cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies.
Personal information from other sources
- We may supplement the personal information we collect with information from third parties and add it to your account information including but not limited to demographic information that is publicly available, additional contact information, credit check information, and information from credit bureaus, as allowed by applicable national laws.
- We may allow you to share information with social media sites or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give us automatically access to certain personal information retained by them about you (e.g., content viewed by you, content liked by you, and information about the advertisements you have been shown or may have clicked on, etc.). If you provide us with access to any site with video content, then you agree that we may share your video viewing with, or obtain information about your video viewing from, third-party social media sites for at least two years or until you withdraw consent. You control the personal information you allow us to have access to through the privacy settings on the applicable social media site and the permissions you give us when you grant us access to your personal information retained by the respective social media site about you. By associating an account managed by a social media site with your account and authorizing us to have access to this information, you agree that we may collect, use and retain the information provided by these social media sites in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- If you give us personal information about someone else, you must do so only with their explicit and prior consent. You have to inform them how we collect, use, disclose, and retain their personal information according to our Privacy Notice.
We use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our Services, provide you with a personalized experience on our sites (especially, by offering you services and items that you may like), contact you about your account and our Services, provide you with customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and detect, prevent, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Terms and Conditions and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws.
We use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our Services, to provide you with a personalized experience on our sites (especially, by offering you services and items that you may like), to contact you about your account and our Services, to provide you customer service, to provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities. We may use and retain your personal information as follows:
Provide, improve, and personalize our Services
- Provide access to and use of our Services.
- Offer you site content that includes items and services that you may like.
- Keep track of your Saved Searches, Favourites and to manage your ads.
- Give you access to your internal messages and other features.
- Provide you with credit offers and opportunities on behalf of other members of our Bazaraki corporate family and their financial institution partners.
- Customize, measure, and improve our Services.
- Provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information.
- We may use geo-location information to provide you with location-based services (such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content).
- We may also use call tracking technologies that will allow bazaraki.com and our users to measure with more precision the number of calls received by our platform's ads. By using such technologies, we might record your telephone number, as well as the date and time of your call. This information is processed without any attempt to identify any individual. However, following the transfer of the call, the conversation between the concerned agent and the caller is not recorded and not stored in any of the servers of Bazaraki. This technology is merely used for Bazaraki’s performance purposes.
Contact you about your account and provide you customer service
- Contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, or as otherwise necessary to provide you customer service.
- Contact you as necessary to enforce our Terms and Conditions, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you.
- For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail. When contacting you via telephone, to ensure efficiency, we may use auto-dialed or pre-recorded calls and text messages as described in our Terms and Conditions. Message and data rates may apply.
Personalize our advertising and marketing communications
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising based on your advertising customization preferences.
- Contact you, either via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail in order to: offer you coupons, discounts and special promotions, and inform you about our Services. We will use the contact information you have provided to contact you by e-mail, SMS text and/or telephone if you have consented to such contact. Message and data rates may apply.
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities
- Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Enforce our Privacy Notice, Terms and Conditions or other policies.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Terms and Conditions and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it in a secure manner according to our data retention and deletion policies.
You have a choice about how we use your personal information to communicate with you, to send you marketing information, how we provide you with customized and relevant advertising, and whether you want to stay signed into your account. You can control the methods by which we may contact you in Bazaraki.
Signed in When you sign into your account on Bazaraki, we may give you the option to stay signed in to your account for a certain period of time. If you are using a public or shared computer, we encourage you not to choose to stay signed in. You or any other user of the computer/browser you signed in on will be able to view and access most parts of your account and take certain specific actions during this signed in period without any further authorization. If you attempt to change your password, update any other account information or attempt other account activity, you may be asked to enter your password.
If you are using a public or shared computer you should sign out and/or clear your cookies when you are done using our Services in order to protect your account and your personal information.
Withdraw consent If you withdraw your consent for the use or disclosure of your personal information for purposes set out in this Privacy Notice you may not have access to all our Services and we might not be able to provide you all of the Services and customer support offered to our users and authorized under this Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions.
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date, and that you have the ability to access and make corrections to it.
Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable national laws.
You can update or correct your personal information on your own Bazaraki account or if you do not have a Bazaraki account, you may request that we correct or update your information at email@example.com.
You can request a copy of the personal information that Bazaraki holds about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know if any fees apply. Where you have a statutory right to request access or request the modification or erasure of your personal information, we can still withhold that access or decline to modify or erase your personal information in some cases in accordance with applicable national laws but we will give you reasons if we do so.
We may disclose your personal information to other members of the Bazaraki corporate family or to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide and to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties and for the following purposes.
Service Providers and financial institutions partners
- Third party service providers who help us to provide our Services, payment processing services, assist us in providing customized advertising, to assist us with the prevention, detection, mitigation, and investigation of potentially illegal acts, violations of our Terms nad Conditions, fraud and/or security breaches, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs, co-branded credit cards and other business operations.
- Third party financial institution partners who may offer financial products to you, for them to provide joint content and services (such as, registration, transactions and customer support). These third party financial institution partners will use your personal information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and as authorized by law
- To comply with our legal requirements, enforce our Terms and Conditions, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property or safety.
- To law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability. We will only disclose information we deem relevant to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, address, city, state, postcode, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, bidding and listing history.
- To credit agencies or bureaus as authorized by applicable national laws (e.g. information on late or missed payments or other defaults on your account that may be reflected in your credit report or file).
- To third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, or we otherwise believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
We may transfer your information to data processors outside the European Economic Area in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. In some of these countries, the privacy and data protection laws may differ from those in the country where you live.
Change of Ownership
If we were to merge with or be acquired by another company, we may share information with them in accordance with our global privacy standards.
We protect your information using appropriate technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
If you believe your account has been abused, please contact Customer Support.
This section describes some additional important information related to your use of our Services. There are just a few more pieces of important privacy information related to your use of our Services that we need to cover:
When you share your personal information on our sites or applications - what happens?
Other users may have access to the information you share on Bazaraki.
Unwanted or threatening email
We do not tolerate abuse of our Services. You do not have permission to add other users to your mailing list (email or postal), call, or send him/her text messages for commercial purposes, even if this user purchased something from you, unless the user has given his/her explicit consent. Sending unwanted or threatening email and text messages is against our Terms and Conditions. To report Bazaraki-related spam or spoof emails please notify us here.
Third Party Privacy Practices
This Privacy Notice addresses only the use and disclosure of personal information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, or if you are directed to a third party website, their privacy notices and practices will apply.
We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information once you provide it to a third party and we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. This is true even where the third parties to whom you disclose personal information are bidders, buyers or sellers on our sites.
Questions or Complaints
If you have a question or a complaint about this or for any other questions or complaints please contact Customer Support.
This page is designed to help you understand more about these technologies and our use of them on our sites and in our services, applications, and tools. Below is a summary of a few key things you should know about our use of such technologies.
Where possible, security measures are set in place to prevent unauthorized access to our cookies and similar technologies. A unique identifier ensures that only we and/or our authorized service providers have access to cookie data.
Service providers are companies that help us with various aspects of our business, such as site operations, services, applications, advertisements and tools. We use some authorized service providers to help us to serve you relevant ads on our services and other places on the internet. These service providers may also place cookies on your device via our services (third party cookies). They may also collect information that helps them identify your device, such as IP-address or other unique or device identifiers.
Like most sites, we use technologies that are essentially small data files placed on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or other devices (referred to collectively as a device) that allow us to record certain pieces of information whenever you visit or interact with our sites, services, applications, messaging, and tools.
The specific names and types of the cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies we use may change from time to time. In order to help you better understand this Policy and our use of such technologies we have provided the following limited terminology and definitions:
Cookies, Small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session;
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites;
- First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting;
- Third-party cookies are set by a third-party site separate from the site you are visiting.
Cookies can be disabled or removed by tools that are available in most commercial browsers. The preferences for each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options.
Web beacons and Small graphic images (also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs) that may be included on our sites, services, applications, messaging, and tools, that typically work in conjunction with cookies to identify our users and user behaviour.
Similar technologies, Technologies that store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies can operate across all of your browsers, and in some instances may not be fully managed by your browser and may require management directly through your installed applications or device. We do not use these technologies for storing information to target advertising to you on or off our sites.
We may use the terms cookies or similar technologies interchangeably in our policies to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above.
We offer certain site features, services, applications, and tools that are available only through the use of these technologies. You are always free to block, delete, or disable these technologies if your browser, installed application, or device so permits. However, if you decline cookies or other similar technologies, you may not be able to take advantage of certain site features, services, applications, or tools. You may also be required to re-enter your password more frequently during your browsing session. For more information on how you can block, delete, or disable these technologies, please review your browser or device settings.
Generally, these technologies allow our sites, services, applications, and tools to store relevant information in your browser or device and later read that information in order to identify you to our servers or internal systems. Where applicable, we protect our cookies and other similar technologies to help ensure that only we and/or our authorized service providers can interpret them by assigning them a unique identifier that is designed for interpretation only by us. We do not store any of your personal information on any of our cookies or other similar technologies.
Any personal information that we collect and store through use of these technologies is first obtained through notice and consent: We obtain your consent by providing you with transparent notice of use of the technologies and providing you with the opportunity to make a choice to disable these technologies as set forth above.
Our uses of such technologies fall into the following general categories:
To opt-out of the use of third-party advertising-related cookies and web beacons, see the section Ad Networks and Exchanges operated by authorized third parties below. Opting out of our first-party advertising-related cookies, or out of third-party advertising-related cookies and web beacons as described below, does not necessarily mean that you will not see our advertising - only that this advertising will not be targeted to you through the use of first-party or third-party cookies, web beacons or related technologies.
If you would like to opt-out of all other types of technologies we employ on our sites, services, applications, or tools, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
We may work with third-party companies, commonly known as service providers, who are authorized to place third-party cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies for storing information on our sites or in our services, applications, and tools with our permission. These service providers help us to provide you with a better, faster, and safer experience.
With the exception of the use of such technologies by our service providers or other authorized third-parties, we do not permit any third-party content on sites (such as item listings, member-to-member communications, classified listings, comments, reviews, etc.) to include or utilize any cookies, web beacons, local storage, or similar technologies for tracking purposes or to collect your personal information. If you believe, a listing or other third-party content might be collecting personal information or using tracking technologies on one of our sites, please report it to us.
By agreeing to Bazaraki Terms & Conditions, you accept and consent to the use of your personal information for the reasons mentioned above.