Terms and conditions
- Using Bazaraki
- Rules for posting ads (‘Posting Rules’)
- Abusing Bazaraki.com
- Fees and Services
- Third party rights
- Personal Information
- Resolution of disputes
- Mobile Devices Terms
- 13.1 iOS - Apple
- Refund & Cancellation policy
- 15.1 Who is the Data Controller?
- 15.2 What Personal Data do we collect?
- 15.3 What is the purpose and the legal basis of processing your personal data?
- 15.4 Who do we share your personal data with?
- 15.5 Data Retention
- 15.6 Withdrawal of consent
- 15.7 Ιnternational Transfer of personal data
- 15.8 Security Measures
- 15.9 Exercise of Rights
- Cookies Policy
Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions. You are invited to read them carefully before accepting them, and in case of disagreement, you must not use this website.
By accessing this website www.bazaraki.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), the Bazaraki mobile application (Apple Store and Google Play) (hereinafter referred to as the "Bazaraki Application") and the related websites, services, applications or tools (specifically referred to as "Bazaraki"), you agree to these Terms and Conditions and are bound by them, which are designed to ensure that Bazaraki.com works for everyone. As you may receive modifications to these terms and conditions at any time, you are advised to read them regularly.
If you accept the terms, you unreservedly agree to comply with them. In any case, your stay on this website, whether accompanied using any information provided on it or not, implies the unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions. The following terms and conditions of use apply to this site.
Furthermore, by creating an account, registering as a member of Bazaraki by visiting, accessing or any use of it you unconditionally accept these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the Cypriot company BZRK Ltd (hereinafter "the Company", "Bazaraki.com"). The Company is duly registered in accordance with the provisions of the companies’ law KEF. 113 and is the owner of Bazaraki.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the whole / content of the agreement between the Company and you (hereinafter the "agreement"), replacing any previous agreements. This agreement does not provide for or create any organization, partnership, consortium, employee-employer, or licensor relationship, except for your obligation to comply with the content of the agreement.
- "Seller" is defined as the individual or company private or legal person who creates an account on Bazaraki.com for the purpose of posting ads to sell items or the provision of services.
- "Buyer" is defined as a private or legal person, an individual or company that, whether or not having created an account at Bazaraki.com, visits or uses the Website for the purpose of purchasing Items or providing services.
- "User" is defined as anyone who either simply visits or uses the Website for any purpose, including Sellers and Buyers.
- "Ad" means any ad posted on Bazaraki.com.
- "Object" is defined as any tangible material that constitutes the object of an Ad.
- The word "we" then refers to Bazaraki, the Company, the Company owners, the Company’s management, and staff.
You must be over 18 years old to use or access the Website. If you are under 18 you can use Bazaraki.com only with the consent of a parent or guardian. The category “Erotic massage (18+)”, is directed only to people (either users or people who wish to engage in posting an ad) aged 18 years old or over. In addition, you are not temporarily or indefinitely suspended by the user of the Website, its services, applications, or tools. In addition to the Prerequisite for using or accessing Bazaraki.com you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- violate the Posting Rules;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false, inaccurate or misleading material or message of any kind;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Bazaraki or the interests or property of Bazaraki users;
- impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Bazaraki;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Bazaraki and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Bazaraki or Bazaraki's copyrights and trademarks;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Bazaraki;
- sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
Regarding the category “Erotic massage (18+)”, users who wish to post an ad on Bazaraki agree to the following:
- You are over the age of 18.
- You consent to provide all necessary information such as your Identity card, date of birth, full name and contact details.
- You consent and accept that Bazaraki has no responsibility for the content of the ads. Exclusive responsibility, whether criminal or any other nature, is solely the person who makes the ad.
- You consent and declare that the photos posted and the services advertised concern the person who posts the ad.
- You consent and declare that the ads in this section are made with your own free will and are not the product of pressure or otherwise by third parties.
- You consent and agree that you will not upload photos of people under the age of 18 or photos of children.
- You consent and agree that Bazaraki does not review users postings and does not participate in the actual transactions between users.
- This section may include sexual content for which Bazaraki has no responsibility.
- You do not promote or participate in any illegal act that constitutes a criminal or other offence under the laws of the legal system of the Republic of Cyprus.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Bazaraki and any consequences that may result from your post, including possible prosecution by the competent authorities.
We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the present Terms and Conditions. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user's usage of Bazaraki either temporarily or permanently or refuse a user's registration. In case that there are indications that you are violating these Terms and Conditions, in any way and/or behaving suspiciously on Bazaraki, we have the ability, in our sole discretion, to take the measures that we deem necessary and appropriate and to inform others Bazaraki.com users who have contacted you and recommend them to be wary.
In case that accounts are unverified or inactive for a long period of time, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to deactivate them. In addition, we reserve the right to refuse, modify or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason in our sole discretion, in order to ensure the best possible operation of this website.
Bazaraki is an open platform where users can advertise whatever they wish, if this happens within a reasonable framework, according with any legal restrictions and does not contradict the legal restrictions governing the Cyprus Democracy.
Bazaraki tries to ensure that all the information provided through the advertisements is correct at the time of posting but is not responsible and therefore has no responsibility to guarantee that the information contained is accurate, complete or verified.
Whilst every care has been taken in its preparation, Bazaraki does not make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or reliability. We neither accept nor assume any reliability in relation to the contents of these pages which should not be relied upon as accurate. The pages contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept neither responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date nor liability for any failure to do so.
Users are solely responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of the information they post on Bazaraki in relation to the following:
- their personal information (including their name, age, profession and contact details)
- information concerning the object and/or service they post about, promote, and/or advertise
- being in compliance with the Cyprus laws and regulations in regards to having the right to sell, rent, lease, commission, advertise, promote and/or act as agents in regards to, the objects or services they post on classifieds, advertisements and/or advertisement banners
- information they provide to other users via the chat system.
Users are responsible for any consequences that may result from their advertisement.
We reserve the right to refuse or delete or edit advertisements that we believe are inappropriate or otherwise considered unsuitable by Bazaraki for display.
If you post, promote or advertise or try to post, promote or advertise on Bazaraki goods or services that are forbidden by the law of Cyprus or are subject to regulation, or subject to special licensing by the authorities, we reserve the right to pass your details and IP address on to any law enforcement or regulatory authority. If you provide false or inaccurate details or impersonate another party or person, or claim to be authorized to sell, promote or advertise goods or services when you are not, we reserve the right to pass your contact details and IP address on to any law enforcement or regulatory authority.
Bazaraki does not permit the use of the Bazaraki name or logo by third parties without a written license agreement. We do not permit the use of the Bazaraki name or logo on any type of promotional materials, flyers, or other websites without the above-mentioned agreement.
All information and materials appearing on Bazaraki are protected by copyright and are the property of Bazaraki or the party credited as the advertiser. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, create derivative works, store electronically, transmit or in any way exploit for commercial gains or otherwise, any content or posted information on the Website except from your own content, which you own and / or have the power to dispose of.
All content displayed on Bazaraki is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights.
The information and links contained on Bazaraki are being provided for general information purposes only. When you access certain links on Bazaraki you may access other websites. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or accuracy of such websites linked to Bazaraki, or for the products, services or other items offered through such websites.
The information and/or opinions contained on Bazaraki are provided without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers found on or through Bazaraki, including payment and delivery of related goods, properties or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser and Bazaraki.com is not affiliated in any way.
In no case do we take responsibility for the case that any person trusted incorrect information contained in Bazaraki.
In no event, including (without limitation) negligence, will the Company, the Company’s owners, the management, and the personnel of Bazaraki be liable:
- for false or inaccurate information posted on Bazaraki, advertised on Bazaraki, or otherwise provided to Bazaraki and its representatives by the users.
- for any loss or damage of any kind, including (without limitation) any direct, special indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in or linking to Bazaraki and/or other sites via Bazaraki.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
The listed prices are given by the advertisers and Bazaraki.com has no responsibility if they do not correspond to reality.
Bazaraki cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that any content or files available for downloading through Bazaraki or delivered via email through Bazaraki will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Please also see clause 07: Liability.
- Only one account is available for each user. Phone numbers, which have been identified by technical analysis that they belong to the same person are determined as duplicates and are merged into one account.
- Contact details should be added to the corresponding fields and descriptions may not be displayed in titles. In the description field, you will have more space to describe what you are advertising.
- Please use clean, clear, and accurate photos. You cannot place your contact information (phone number, address, email, link on facebook) on product images. Images with words like “urgent”, “clearance”, “for sale” “good price” and so on are also prohibited. Misleading, fraudulent images are not allowed.
- You cannot post pictures of products that you do not own.
- It is only acceptable by legal entities when a photo contains a logo written only at the bottom or in the middle of the photo using small and transparent letters.
- No links to other websites in your ad are permitted, except in certain cases such as in job ads
- You are advised to post your ad under the most suitable category to get more exposure and users who search for it to find it more easily
- You can post one ad per item, and one item per ad. Just so nobody gets confused, do not post duplicate ads.
- You cannot use the name Bazaraki in the description of your post.
- You can sell a product, on the express condition that it is in your possession or have obtained the consent of the owner
- No spam. This includes ad spam and keyword spamming in ads (delete the word, informal)
- If you have sold it,deactivate the ad.
- Ads are allowed regarding properties located exclusively within the Republic of Cyprus.
- Bazaraki operates as an advertising platform and not as a licensed real estate agent. As such it cannot help with any transactions related to real estate.
- Bazaraki is not in contact with the interested sellers or buyers.
- Bazaraki is not in contact with the interested landlords or tenants.
- Only owners of real estate, developers, agents, legal representatives of owners of real estate pursuant to a relevant Power of Attorney and first-degree relatives of the owners or real estate can list real estate on Bazaraki.
- Bazaraki cannot arrange viewings of the listed properties.
- The information on Bazaraki is provided purely for informative purposes and does not constitute or form part of any offer or invitation by Bazaraki to sell or to rent real estate and it should not form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with or act as any inducement to enter into, any contract or commitment whatsoever with respect to any such real estate.
- Person/s or companies listing real estate on Bazaraki must always ensure that listing details are legitimate and correct. Please note that any misrepresentation or misleading listings will be removed without notice.
- All enquiries in relation to real estate, must go to the persons listing the property.
- According to the relevant legislation to be considered a bona fide purchaser for value (i.e. a purchaser acting in good faith) you must make reasonable enquiries before you proceed to buy any real estate. Therefore, interested buyers should independently ensure that the information in relation to the real estate they are interested in is authentic and correct. The interested buyers are advised to request title deeds of the property and/or a search from the Land Registry to establish, amongst others, the following: the true owner of the property, the size of the property, whether the property has a mortgage or other charges.
- The information supplied by third parties with reference to listing advertising properties are not guaranteed by Bazaraki, validity needs to be confirmed via contacting person/s or agents who listed the property. If at any time you may think that any listing is misrepresenting true facts or is misleading, then please report the listing though the Bazaraki Help page and the listing and the persons that posted it, will be investigated, and if your claim is justified the listing will be removed from Bazaraki.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers found on or through Bazaraki, including payment of a deposit or any other amount in relation to the purchase or real estate, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any dealings in relation to real estate.
- Any form of fiduciary or estate agency relationship between us and the users, owners or real estate, developers and agents does not exist.
- We strongly recommend that you use the services of a lawyer prior to proceeding with any form of real estate transaction.
- Enhancing drugs;
- Animal parts;
- Cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, liquid for smoking and related products;
- Competing websites;
- Dangerous and/or illegal gases and substances;
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia;
- Medication only available by prescription;
- Food, drink and supplements;
- Firearms and ammunition (even if it is legal to buy them);
- Steel arms (knife etc);
- Fireworks of any kind;
- Historical artifacts / protected heritage goods;
- Personal information or mailing lists;
- Stolen objects;
- Terroristic propaganda / accessories;
- Threatened / protected wild life, plants and insects;
- Threatening, discriminating, violent or offensive behavior;
- Trade in human beings;
- Any kind of currency (except for numismatic purposes);
- Gift cards, vouchers, coupons, tickets, gift certificates;
- Fortune-telling, magical services, supplies and goods;
- Personal hygiene devices;
- Online and offline money loans, company liquidation and credit services;
- MLM, Pyramid and referral schemes
The following animals are forbidden by law to be imported in Cyprus, Sale, Advertise for Sale, Offer or Animal Exposure
- Any animals that belong in the family of Antilocapridae
- Any animals that belong in the family of Bovidae (Antelope, Bison, Buffalo, Wildbeest, Impala, Gazelle)
- Any animals that belong in the family of Camelidae (Llama, Dromedary, Camel, Alpaca, Vicuna, Guanaco)
- Any animals that belong in the family of Carnivora (Candilae, Felidae, Mustelids, badger, Raccoon, Skunks and any other similar that belong in this families) - (Exception in Dogs Canis lupus familiaris)
- Any animals that belong in the family of Crocodylia (Crocodile, Alligators, Gharial and any other similar that belong in this families)
- Any animals that belong in the family of Cervidae (Deers, Moose, Muntjac. Elk, Chital, Reindeer, Roe deer and any other similar that belong in this families)
- Any animals that belong in the family of Diprotodontia (for example: Kangaroo, Wallaby, Koala, Wombat
- Any animals that belong in the family of Equidae (Exception in: horses, donkeys)
- Any animals that belong in the family of Suidae
- Any animals that belong in the family of Tayassuidae
- Cyprus warbler (Sylvia melanothorax)
- Cyprus wheatear (Oenanthe cypriaca)
- Short - toed treecreeper (certhia brachydactyla dorotheae)
- Eurasian jay (Garrulus glandarius glaszneri)
- Scops Owl (Otus Scops cyprius)
- Coal Tit (Periparus ater cypriotes)
- Dog breeds: Pit Bull Terrier, American Pit Bull, Japanese Tosa, Tosa Inu, Dogo Argentino, Argentinian Mastiff, Fila Brasileiro, Brazilian Mastiff.
In addition, it is prohibited to post advertisements for Invasive Alien Species which are under EU legislation (Regulation 1143/2014), are not allowed to be imported, kept, bred, sold, exchanged or released into the environment.
- Crab - mitten crab
- Sciurus - Fox squirrel
- Crow - Crow
- Crayfish - Καραβίδας (for example: Procambarus clarkii, Procambarus fallax f. Virginalis, Marbled crayfish, Red swamp crayfish, Pacifastacus leniusculus Signal crayfish, Orconectes limosus Spiny, cheek crayfish, Orconectes virilis Virile crayfish
- Muntiacus reevesi Muntjac deer
- Trachemys scripta - Yellow-bellied Slider, Redeared Slider, Cumberland Slider
- Duck(example: Oxyura jamaicensis, Ruddy duck)
- Threskiornis aethiopicus - Sacred ibis
- Herpestes javanicus - Small Asian mongoose
- Nasua nasua - South American coati
- Pseudorasbora parva - Topmouth gudgeon
- Alophochen aegyptiacus - Egyptian goose
- Procyon lotor Raccoon
- Nyctereutes procyonoides - Raccoon dog
- Ondantra zibenthicus
- Sciurus niger Fox squirrel
- Sciurus carolinensis Grey squirrel
- Callosciurus erythraeus Pallas's squirrel
- Tamias sibiricus Siberian chipmunk
- Aquatic plant Alternanthera philoxeroides
- Asclepias syriaca -Asklepias kournoutios
- Terrestrial plant Baccharis halimifolia
- Cabomba caroliniana -Green camomba
- Eichhornia crassipes - Hyacinth of water
- Aquatic plant Elodea nuttallii
- Terrestrial plant Gunnera tinctoria
- Heracleum mantegazzianum-Giant Heraklion the flywheel
- Heracleum persicum-Golpar terrestrial plant
- Heracleum sosnowskyi terrestrial plant
- Aquatic plant Hydrocotyle ranunculoides
- Impatiens glandulifera - Himalayan Balm
- Aquatic plant Lagarosiphon major
- Aquatic plant Ludwigia grandiflora
- Aquatic plant Ludwigia peploides
- Lysichiton americanus terrestrial plant
- Terrestrial plant Microstegium vimineum
- Aquatic plant Myriophyllum aquaticum
- Aquatic plant Myriophyllum heterophyllum
- Terrestrial plant Parthenium hysterophorus
- Terrestrial plant Pennisetum setaceum
- Persicaria perfoliate terrestrial plant
- Terrestrial plant Pueraria lobata-Kudzu
According to the provisions of Dogs’ Laws of 2002 until 2019, as well as the Protection and Welfare of Animals (Acquisition and Sale of Animals) Regulations of 2021, as these are amended from time to time, the sale of animals is prohibited to be conducted by non-licensed persons. The sale of animals is conducted by persons who operate properties maintaining animals with intention to sell them and they are obliged to acquire the relevant certificate for that purpose, issued by the competent authority.
Provided that a person who proceeds with the publication of advertisement for sale of animals, acquires the relevant certificate. A person who proceeds with a publication of advertisement without the relevant certificate, undertakes the full responsibility towards the Law. The company BZRK Limited does not undertake any responsibility (direct, indirect, consequential or in any other way), in relation to the sale of animal/s.
And any other animal that might belong to wild life
Bazaraki and Bazaraki’s users work together to keep Bazaraki working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the reporting system.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Bazaraki if we think that they are creating problems, infringing the rights of third parties or acting inconsistently with the present Terms and Conditions (including, without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing Bazaraki personnel or other users). However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Bazaraki or not, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on Bazaraki and we do not accept any liability for unauthorized or unlawful content on Bazaraki or use of Bazaraki by users.
The use of Bazaraki is initially offered free of charge, with the exception of the provision of certain services that require the payment of a specific fee, which varies according to the category of the ad and the demand prevailing in the specific sector.
If the service you are using is subject to a fee or the payment of a specific fee for its posting, you'll be able to review and accept the terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. Our fees are quoted in euros, and we reserve the right to modify at any time without notice but always providing our client with the respective information. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services.
You agree that your ads may be deleted from the Bazaraki in case we reasonably believe that the current Terms and Conditions, including our Posting Rules, are breached, either directly or indirectly. We reserve the right not to refund the Bazaraki users for any fees paid.
Please also see clause 14: Refund and Cancellation Policy.
Bazaraki contains content from us, you, and other users. Bazaraki is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or via Bazaraki is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from Bazaraki without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in Bazaraki. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of Bazaraki (other than your own content). When you give us content, you grant us and represent that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, design, database and intellectual property rights to that content, in any media whether now known or to be discovered in the future.
Bazaraki may at times use third party data suppliers to supplement the information you have provided in an ad. This could include descriptions, product specifications and other content. You may use such information solely in connection with your Bazaraki ad during the time your ad is on the Bazaraki site. The information provided may be subject to copyright, trademark, and/or other protections. You agree not to remove any such protected information and/or create any derivative works based on the content (other than by including them in your ads). This permission is subject to modification or revocation at any time at Bazaraki sole discretion.
You may not have the opportunity to review all of the supplemental data before posting an ad. Bazaraki assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any additional data provided by third parties. You continue to be responsible for ensuring that your ads are accurate, do not include misleading information and fully comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you notice inaccuracies in this data after your ad appears on the site, please get in touch with us.
The quoted price is given by the advertisers and Bazaraki.com is not responsible for any misleading information.
Adult services: This website is an advertising and information resource, and as such has no connection or liability with any of the sites or individuals mentioned here. We ONLY sell advertisement space, we are not an escorts agency, nor we are in any way involved in escorting or prostitution business. We take no responsibility for the content or actions of third-party websites or individuals that you may access following links, email or phone contacts from this portal.
In case of posting an advertisement for the sale of timber, the user who posts the ad declares responsibly and with knowledge of the legal consequences, that he has all the legal permits for the cutting and sale of the timber he advertises.
Any videos published on the Bazaraki platform are posted of the free will of the participants. All participants are 18 years of age or older and act with their full and free consent. All participants are fully aware of their actions, and both participants' actions are fully acceptable to them.
Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright, design, and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). Many products of all sorts are offered on Bazaraki by private individuals in the Republic of Cyprus. Entitled parties, owners of copyright, trademark rights or other rights can report any advertisement which may infringe on their rights and submit a request for such advertisement to be removed. If a legal representative of the entitled party reports this to us in the correct manner, products infringing on the intellectual property rights will be removed by Bazaraki.
These terms and conditions do not limit the evidence of his / her liability / liability borne by Bazaraki in the event of false statements or death or injury due to negligence on the part of him or his agents or employees. You agree that you will not make us responsible for actions taken by other users or for posting by other users.
It is not our responsibility to review user posts and we are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on Bazaraki comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what is offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any kind of nature of the posting any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee continuous, error-free, or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the operation and availability of our sites, services, applications or tools.
Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations, and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not responsible for any loss, whether in money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use Bazaraki, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Purchases and transactions are the sole responsibility of the users and are binding only on those users. Bazaraki.com does not become a party and does not participate in any way in any purchase agreement or other agreement concluded between the users directly or indirectly using the website and / or the services provided through it. Bazaraki.com is in no way bound by such contracts or agreements concluded between users and does not acquire any rights or obligations to be issued by them.
As a result of the above, Bazaraki.com assumes no responsibility and disclaims any claims (whether civil, criminal, indirect or ancillary) due to any dispute, act or omission in connection with the negotiation, conclusion, validity or performance of such agreement or contract and generally due to any dispute arising between Seller and Buyer.
Indicatively and not restrictively, Bazaraki.com bears absolutely no responsibility and disclaims any claim in the following:
Negotiation and Execution of the Terms of the Contract
It becomes clear that the Seller and the Buyer are free to negotiate and agree on the specific terms of the transaction between them. Users can contract in the way and type that they alone will choose their own responsibility. Bazaraki.com does not take part and does not bear any responsibility regarding the negotiation, but also regarding the execution of the above terms.
Further, you acknowledge that Bazaraki.com is not responsible for any damages caused to persons, objects, property and other items, or for other direct, indirect or ancillary damages suffered by the User or third party due to or on the occasion of the conclusion or execution of a purchase contract.
Financial Terms - Transaction
As Bazaraki.com does not participate and is not part of the agreement or contract that the Seller concludes with the Buyer, it is not involved in the formulation of the financial terms that will govern this agreement or contract, as indicative and not restrictive, with the amount of the purchase price, the time, manner and place of its repayment, but neither with the observance and execution of these conditions.
The price that can be mentioned in a published Ad may be indicative and the parties may agree on a higher or lower price. It is therefore the sole responsibility of the Contracting Users, to agree to the above terms as well as to fulfil them while, it becomes clear that the Seller can claim exclusively from the Buyer (and in no case from Bazaraki.com) the agreed price.
Differences in the quality and characteristics of the Objects
Bazaraki.com bears no responsibility for the security or authenticity of the Items, for any inherent actual or legal defects, lack of agreed properties, as well as in case the quality and general characteristics of the Items do not meet the description given, in the posted Ad. In the event of any dispute between Users regarding the above, you expressly acknowledge that Bazaraki.com assumes no liability, therefore there is no obligation on the part of Bazaraki.com to provide civil restitution, compensation, or payment to Users.
Compliance with the Legislation
It is the sole responsibility of the Users to comply with the applicable legislation and the principles imposed by good faith and business ethics and to ensure that the content of the agreement or contract between them and any act or action does not contradict the above.
Bazaraki.com draws the attention of Users to the fact that they must take care of any obligation to impose and refund VAT. and for any obligation to issue a receipt in each of their financial transactions, in accordance with the provisions of law. Compliance with tax legislation is the sole responsibility of the Users and Bazaraki.com bears no responsibility and disclaims any claim regarding the above.
The usage of the Website entails commitment with the terms and conditions. The intel, which appear in the Website are intended to provide customers with information possibly are of their interest. Every effort is being endeavored so as for the intel to be current and precise, howbeit it is not unlikely for errors to be encountered.
The Company under the tradename BZRK LIMITED disclaims any liability for any errors or deficiencies in the context of this Website.
The whole context of the Website and all the included, through the later, services is provided “as it stands” without any guarantee or any contractual commitment, express or implied. The Company under the trade name BZRK LIMITED does not assure that this present Website, the various services via it or/and any intel or other material which is downloaded from this Website, will be accurate, current, uninterrupted, flawless, without containing viruses or any other harmful elements.
To the fullest extent allowed from the applicable law, the Company under the trade name BZRK LIMITED disclaims any liability towards you and every other person in relation with the context of this present Website thus every other services provided via the later, in terms of tort, contract, bail, liability or negligence or any other occurrence and in relation with indirect, direct, consequent, special, penal or ancillary damage, even in the case where the Company under the trade name BZRK LIMITED has been informed, knows or should have known the possibility of such damage.
References and hyperlinks to third party websites
The Website is able to contain references or/and hyperlinks from and to other Websites. If you refer to any of them or follow some hyperlink towards any of the other Websites, this means that you have already exited from the Website and it should be made known to you that the Company has absolutely none control upon these said other Websites thus neither possesses them or maintain them. The Company has absolutely no obligation or/and liability and in no circumstances accepts thus disclaims any and all together the obligations or liabilities for the context and the material that is provided by the other Websites and for the confidentiality of any information that might be provided during your visit to other Websites. The parties which possess and maintain or/and connect with other Websites bear full responsibility, whether civil or penal for the security, legitimacy or trustworthiness of the contexts of their Website and their services, with the Company under the trade name BZRK LIMITED being excluded from any liability.
Please also see clause 02: Rules for posting ads (‘Posting Rules’)
If you have a dispute with one or more Bazaraki users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under to enforce any term of this Agreement, but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party specified in this Agreement.
By using Bazaraki, you agree to the collection, transfer, storage and use of your personal information by Bazaraki on Bazaraki servers located in various countries. You also agree to receive marketing communications from us.
We undertake to use any information that will be made available to us to provide our services with due confidentiality unless disclosure of any such information becomes legally necessary. In such a case, Bazaraki will take all appropriate security measures as deemed necessary. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the information and other personal data as required will be used within and for the purposes of the provision of services by Bazaraki.
Personal data may be used, stored, processed, and transmitted only for the purpose of providing the services provided by Bazaraki. You hereby certify that you consent to the provision of your personal data for the purposes stated herein.
If a dispute arises between you and Bazaraki, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to the Bazaraki Help page. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. You also agree that any claim or dispute you may have against the Company and/or Bazaraki and/or its personnel, must be resolved by the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, void or for any other reason unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Bazaraki.com reserves the right to modify or terminate in part or in whole, temporarily or permanently, its Website and Services with or without prior notice to the User and the User accepts that he or any third party does not maintain to Bazaraki.com any claim for any modification or interruption of the Website and the Services.
Application Use. Bazaraki grants you the right to use the Bazaraki Application only for your personal use. You must comply with all applicable laws and third-party terms of agreement when using the Bazaraki Application (e.g. your wireless data service agreement).
The Bazaraki Application may not contain the same functionality available on the www.bazaraki.com website. Your download and use of the Bazaraki Application is at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damages to your hardware device(s) or loss of data that results from the download or use of the Bazaraki Application. Intellectual Property - Applications.
Bazaraki owns, or is the licensee to, all rights, title, and interest in and to the Bazaraki Application, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions, and restorations thereof.
You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Bazaraki Application and you will not remove, obscure, or alter the Bazaraki copyright notice, trademarks or other proprietary rights, notices affixed to, contained within, or accessed in conjunction with or by any Bazaraki Application. Additional Terms. Additional terms and conditions that apply to you based on the mobile device the Bazaraki Application is installed on:
- Bazaraki grants you the right to use the Bazaraki Application only on an iOS product that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
- Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Bazaraki Application.
- Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any third party intellectual property infringement claim.
- Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Bazaraki Application or your possession and/or use of the Bazaraki Application, including but not limited to: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claims that the Bazaraki application does not comply with any applicable legal or regulatory requirements; and (c) claims arising from consumer protection or similar legislation.
If the service you use incurs a fee, you'll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. Our fees are quoted in Euros, and we may modify them from time to time. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services.
You are responsible for paying the Bazaraki fees when they are due. If you do not, without prejudice to any other right or remedy we may be entitled to under these Terms and Conditions or by law, we may limit your ability to use Bazaraki.
You acknowledge that your ads may be deleted from the Bazaraki in case we believe these Terms and Conditions, including our Posting Rules, are breached, either directly or indirectly. We reserve the right not to refund the Bazaraki users for any fees paid using Bazaraki.
Moreover, Bazaraki users cannot cancel the services already paid to Bazaraki.
Last updated 01/01/2021
Data Controller of Your personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) is “BZRK LIMITED”, legally seated in Cyprus, 121 Prodromou, Nicosia, 2064 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), (hereinafter the “Company” or “we”).
We will collect and process personal information if you voluntarily provide us with such information in connection with the following:
- Any identifying information such as your name, telephone number and email address when you register for an account with us.
- Buying or selling information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in.
- Financial and billing information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction with us, which is held by our trusted payment processing service providers.
- Your information when you submit the feedback and support form and/or information through your participation in community discussions, chats or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding our Services.
- Aadditional information we are required or authorized by applicable national law to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify real estate agents.
We also collect information automatically when you use our Services, including but not limited to the following:
- device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, and unique device token
- geo-location information, including location information from your mobile device
- computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information.
- personal information we collect using cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. For more information about cookies, see our Cookies Policy.
We may also use call-tracking technologies that will allow us and our users to measure with more precision the number of calls received by our platform's ads. By using such technologies, we might record the first six digits of your telephone number, as well as the duration, date and time of your call. This information is processed without any attempt to identify any individual. The conversation between the concerned agent and the caller is not recorded and not stored in any of the servers of Bazaraki. This technology is merely used for Bazaraki’s performance purposes. We provide our clients only with anonymous data and specifically with the total number of calls they accepted via our ads.
We may allow you to share information with social media sites or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give us automatically access to certain personal information retained by them about you. You control the personal information you allow us to have access to through the privacy settings on the applicable social media site and the permissions you give us when you grant us access to your personal information retained by the respective social media site about you. By associating an account managed by a social media site with your account and authorizing us to have access to this information, you agree that we may collect, use and retain the information provided by these social media sites in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Depending on how you interact with us, we will process your personal data in order to:
- Provide, improve, and personalize our Services
- Contact you about your account and provide you customer service
- Personalize our advertising and marketing communications
- Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities
For our Services the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is to perform each contract with you. If your personal data are not provided or not provided correctly, we will be unable to provide our Services. For marketing purposes and promotional actions regarding our clients, we consider that we have a legitimate interest in promoting our business. When contacting you via telephone, to ensure efficiency, we may use auto-dialed or pre-recorded calls if you have consented to such contact.
We may disclose your personal information to other members of the Bazaraki corporate family or to third parties, who are bound by appropriate confidentiality agreements. We may disclose your personal information to service providers, financial institutions partners in order to provide their services as well as to law enforcement bodies, credit agencies or bureaus as authorized by applicable national laws.
We minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. Apart from the above, we do not transfer your personal information to any other third party without your prior approval.
We will retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. We may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws. After the data retention period, we delete your personal information in a secure manner according to our data retention policy.
When you receive our promotional emails or newsletters, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time through the instructions that we provide you with in each email.
In the event that you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
Your personal data may be transferred out of the European Economic Area, processed by third party companies. In any case, your data will be adequately protected under appropriate safeguards such as E.U. Commission approved standard contractual clauses.
We will process your data at all times in a confidential way and maintain the mandatory duty to secrecy with regard to said data, in accordance with the provisions set out in applicable regulations. For this purpose, we adopt measures of a technical and organizational nature required to guarantee the security of your data and prevent them from being altered, lost, processed or accessed illegally, depending on the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls as well as the limitation of the data we use for you in a way that your identity cannot be revealed by them.
We undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to ensure that you may exercise your rights at any time free of charge. In particular, notwithstanding the purpose or legal basis we use to process your data, you have the following rights:
- To obtain confirmation about whether or not your personal data are being processed by us and to request access to your personal data that we hold;
- To rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data;
- To request that we erase your personal data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to keep processing them, as we have explained above, or when we are no longer legally permitted to process them;
- To request that we limit the processing of your personal data, which entails that in certain cases you can request us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or that we keep them longer than necessary;
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you also have the right to withdraw such consent at any time;
- To request the portability of your personal data.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us before the Personal Data Commissioner’s Office.
In case you need any clarification about the processing of your Personal Data, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
This page is designed to help you understand more about this technology and how we use it on our site and in our services, applications, and tools.
We use technologies that are essentially small data files placed on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or other devices (referred to collectively as a device) that allow us to record certain pieces of information whenever you visit or interact with our site, services, applications, messaging, and tools.
In order to help you better understand this Policy and our use of such technologies we have provided the following limited terminology and definition:
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session;
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple site;
- First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting;
- Third-party cookies are set by a third-party site separate from the site you are visiting.
Cookies can be disabled or removed by tools that are available in most commercial browsers. The preferences for each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options.
Generally, cookies allow our site, services, applications, and tools to store relevant information in your browser or device and later read that information in order to identify you to our servers or internal systems.
The Website uses the following cookies:
Necessary Cookies. These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information
|cities||City selected by the user||3650|
|districts||Region selected by the user||3650|
|agree-rubric||Adult categories agreement||1|
|agree||Show phone agreement||90|
|city||The city selected by user (not using on Bazaraki)||365|
|type_view||Listing type of view|
||Listing filter by type of the ads||30|
|show-map||(not using) Show map in the listing or not||session|
|email-confirm||Shows notification about email confirmation||1|
|splash||Shows splash screen||3|
Statistic cookies (Google Analytics): Google Statistic cookies help us to understand how you interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. These cookies collect information regarding the way you use the website, e.g. which pages do you visit more frequently. These cookies do not identify you and they are used only for the website’s optimization.
|cmpl||Counter of complains||1|
Marketing Cookies These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with third parties, such as advertisers.
|observed_id||Favorite searches params||360|
|friendly_url||Favorite searches params||360|
|raw_query||Favorite searches params||360|
|favorites_presentation||Favorite searches params||3600|
|searches_presentation||Favorite searches params||3600|
|favorites_email||Favorite searches params||1|
|friendly_url||Favorite searches params||1|
|youtube-adv||Shows banner with our TV advertisement (not using)||365|
|mgfn-bnr||Shows banner across the website (not using)||1|
|banner_bottom||Shows banner across the website (not using)||1|
|_dpc||Popup about delivery shows or not||1|
We may work with third-party companies, commonly known as service providers, who are authorized to place third-party cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies for storing information on our sites or in our services, applications, and tools with our permission. These service providers help us to provide you with a better, faster, and safer experience.
With the exception of the use of such technologies by our service providers or other authorized third-parties, we do not permit any third-party content on sites (such as item listings, member-to-member communications, classified listings, comments, reviews, etc.) to include or utilize any cookies, web beacons, local storage, or similar technologies for tracking purposes or to collect your personal information. If you believe, a listing or other third-party content might be collecting personal information or using tracking technologies on one of our sites, please report it to us.
By agreeing to Bazaraki Terms & Conditions, you accept and consent to the use of your personal information for the reasons mentioned above.