Tarte maneater liquid eyeliner black
New Tarte Maneater Liquid Eyeliner Black exclusively from the USA for collection from Limassol only - no travel express so please do not ask. Fixed price, non-negotiable.
WHAT IT IS
A 12-hour, fadeproof, triple-black liquid eyeliner.
WHAT IT DOES
This vegan, quick-drying liquid eyeliner features intense black, lash-enhancing pigment spheres and a waterproof formula to ensure tonight's eyeliner won't turn into tomorrow's smoky eye. The micro brush tip glides on smoothly to create precise definition or drama where you want it and moves with the contours of your lashline for the perfect, one-swipe application. You can use it to sculpt and fill in spaces between lashes for an ultra-black boost in volume or extend it out to a sexy #maneater wing.
HOW TO USE
- for an everyday look: gently pull outward on outer eye corner to create a smooth surface. Hold liner at a slight angle along the upper lashline.
- for a maneater wing: draw a thin line away from outer corner connect with centre of the lashline, holding the tip at an angle. Apply two coats to fill in any spaces.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- tarte 12-hour power
- ophthalmologist tested
- safe for contact lens wearers
- dermatologist tested
- water: delivers and retains skin's natural moisture.
- castor oil: rich in essential fatty acids to nourish, treat and moisturise.
- glycerin: compound found naturally in the skin to help hydrate amp; restore your skin's moisture balance.
Always formulated without: Parabens, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfates and Gluten.
Tarte double duty beauty glide and go buttery lipsticks - three shades
Tarte gift and glitz colour collection set
Mascara vivienne sabo cabaret
Bb cream concealer foundation
Tarte maneater eye and cheek palette
Tarte opening act lash primer - one left
Nyc show time expert last lip color sugar plum
Max factor miracle prep lip scrub
Npw seashells lip balm set
Maybelline mny my shadows - three colours
L'oreal le jewel shaker nail accessory silver
Check for updates in favorites section